Hawk Nest is a pleasant, friendly, diverse, and active neighborhood located at the far north side of East Lansing, in Clinton County. It consists of over 300+ single site condominium homes built by Mayberry Homes beginning in 2003. The neighborhood surrounds the 20+ acre Hawk Nest Park, which includes a playground for the children, walking path around the park, picnic shelter, and lots of clear green space to enjoy flying kites, playing Frisbee, or just watching the clouds drift by. At the north end of the park is the Falcon Golf Course, a great way to help you relieve the stress from your work day and enjoy nature. The North Tier Trail runs along the north and eastern most side of the neighborhood, and provides a great way to walk or bike to downtown East Lansing.
The neighborhood boundaries are Coleman Road, Kiskadee Drive, Plover Place and Parula Drive.
- County: Clinton
- Jurisdiction: City Of East Lansing
- We pay city of East Lansing taxes
- School District:
- Phases 1 and 2 are in the East Lansing school district. Phase 3 is in the Lansing School district.
- Precinct: 17
- County commissioner: 6th District
- State house: 75th District
- State senate: 28th District
- US Congress: 7th District
- Voting Location:
- Shaarey Zedek
1924 Coolidge Rd
East Lansing, Michigan 48823
- Shaarey Zedek
- HOA Fee:
- Association dues are $200 per year. They cover the period from January through December, are invoiced in April, and are due in May.
- The dues cover the repair and maintenance of the common elements (e.g. resurfacing of our private roads, maintaining the storm drain system, mowing the common areas, removing snow from the sidewalks of the common areas) and administrative costs associated with day to day operations for managing the association (e.g. office supplies for homeowner communications, attorney fees, postage).